Gamers Overload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers Overload

Just a place where avid gamers can hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eminems new album.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuko

Zuko

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:30 pm

I dont know when it cam out in America but Recovery just recently came out in the Uk. I was wondering what people think about it. If they are into this sort of music.
Personally I thought it was a great album with some great tracks. But I am probably biased because I have always liked his music. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrNightShroud

MrNightShroud

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Zuko wrote:
I dont know when it cam out in America but Recovery just recently came out in the Uk. I was wondering what people think about it. If they are into this sort of music.
Personally I thought it was a great album with some great tracks. But I am probably biased because I have always liked his music. Very Happy

Eminem is an awesome raper, one of my favourites, but I don't really have to say anything bout' he's new album since I download music for free, I'm not stupid to pay something that I can get free online..
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:05 pm

I loved Eminem, but this new album gave me nothing but a bitter, bad, sore taste in my mouth
Relapse was ehh, Refill was cool, and I expected that Recovery would blow me away

But, Lil Wayne? Rihanna? Pink? They do NOT deserve to be in an Eminem album.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Shadowpower7
Zuko

Zuko

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:10 pm

I agree Kevin. When he is with other people it isnt as good. But I like most of the songs that he does on his own. Also I dont download that much. I like to have the albums because I kind of collect them lol.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:14 pm

In fact, I can name the only songs I liked right now

White Trash Party
Goin through Changes
You're never Over

Those are the only ones I can listen to.
Rihanna's voice gives me a migraine
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Do you not like Not Afraid. I really like it. Some people do and some hate it. But I like it. I thought it was good as a 'comeback' song. I wonder if he will go away and have another 'comeback' lol.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 pm

I don't like it as much, after hearing it on the radio and seeing little wannabe cool girls singing it in a car.
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 pm

That made me lol Kevin. I actually remebered seeing girls in cars singing along to songs I actually like lmao. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:32 pm

I kinnda liked this album, some song ware meh, but most of tham ware kinnda cool. My favourites are probably ''Love the Way you Lie'' and ''Won't Back Down''.
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Have any of you ever seen him in concert/gig? I saw him at T in the Park. Which is a music festival here in the UK if you didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 pm

I wish I could see him.
He's coming near here with Jay-Z
I Just don't know when/where
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 pm

He is really good in person. Also I have heard that Jay-Z is amazing. I really want to see him to he is a great rapper.
Back to top Go down
Tholomew Plague

Tholomew Plague

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Eww.... Rap
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Thats why I put if your into this sort of music. Kind of a pointless comment there Tholomew. Everyone has different tastes just because you dont like it doesnt mean other people dont.
Back to top Go down
MrNightShroud

MrNightShroud

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Zuko wrote:
Thats why I put if your into this sort of music. Kind of a pointless comment there Tholomew. Everyone has different tastes just because you dont like it doesnt mean other people dont.

Okay someone would really need to change the topic on music, this Eminem thing is boring now.
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Make a new topic then. You dont have to come to this topic.
Back to top Go down
Tholomew Plague

Tholomew Plague

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:26 am

If it's not Avenged Sevenfold, Nonpoint, or any form of rcok, it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eminems new album. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminems new album.   Eminems new album. Empty

Back to top Go down

Eminems new album.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Overload :: Media and Art :: Music-
Jump to: