Gamers Overload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers Overload

Just a place where avid gamers can hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inglorious Basterds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Inglorious Basterds Empty
PostSubject: Inglorious Basterds   Inglorious Basterds EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Such a great movie. Action packed, story filled, really keeps you guessing, you end up feeling happy/sad at the end because of the events. Extremely humorous

What are your thoughts of the movie? I give this movie a NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN out of Ten.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Shadowpower7
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Inglorious Basterds   Inglorious Basterds EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 pm

I thought it was a great movie. It is good at the end when they get Hitler and all that lol. I would agree with the 9/10.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Inglorious Basterds   Inglorious Basterds EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:23 pm

I wouldn't say this movie was historically accurate though.
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Inglorious Basterds   Inglorious Basterds EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:30 pm

No I dont think it was lol. But I dint watch it for that. I watched it because I wanted to see Nazis being blown up and shot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrNightShroud

MrNightShroud

PostSubject: Re: Inglorious Basterds   Inglorious Basterds EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Kevin wrote:
Such a great movie. Action packed, story filled, really keeps you guessing, you end up feeling happy/sad at the end because of the events. Extremely humorous

What are your thoughts of the movie? I give this movie a NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN out of Ten.

Yeah, I agree, movie is funny although it's supposed to be an action movie, I would give a movie 7-8 since there's no such story behind everything, so I can't really give it a better score.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Inglorious Basterds   Inglorious Basterds EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Actually there was a pretty well put together story, it was hard to understand at first, but if you watch the entire movie with a guy helping you out, you'll understand what's giong on.
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Inglorious Basterds   Inglorious Basterds EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Well I rate it on whether I I watched it again. And I did so I thought it was a good movie.
Back to top Go down
MrNightShroud

MrNightShroud

PostSubject: Re: Inglorious Basterds   Inglorious Basterds EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:16 am

Kevin wrote:
Actually there was a pretty well put together story, it was hard to understand at first, but if you watch the entire movie with a guy helping you out, you'll understand what's giong on.

I know but it's pretty much a guy bringing together a crew to kill nazi's or something, and the other half is a chick having her own cinema. >.>
Back to top Go down
MrNightShroud

MrNightShroud

PostSubject: Re: Inglorious Basterds   Inglorious Basterds EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:17 am

Kevin wrote:

Btw you wrote " Inglorious Bastards" wrong... Can you change that?
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Inglorious Basterds   Inglorious Basterds EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:37 pm

MrNightShroud wrote:
Kevin wrote:

Btw you wrote " Inglorious Bastards" wrong... Can you change that?

Actually no, it's spelled Inglourious Basterds
look it up. I spelled Inglourious wrong though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inglorious Basterds   Inglorious Basterds Empty

Back to top Go down

Inglorious Basterds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Overload :: Media and Art :: Movies-