Gamers Overload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers Overload

Just a place where avid gamers can hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you want to see in Black Ops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naraman13

naraman13

What do you want to see in Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see in Black Ops   What do you want to see in Black Ops EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:07 pm

ok guys this post is solely for what you want to see in Call of Duty: Black Op's. Let's try and be nice here and if someone has an opinion you don't agree with, just ignore and give a post to what you want to see.

As for me i have been awaiting the return of Zombies, and since that has basically been announced now i dont really know what i want anymore.
I think a must for the game will be new perks and the loss of old ones. For example: No more Danger close & One man Army combination. However alot of people may call me a noob for this but i want to see the return of Commando. Not for the insane across map knifing distance that is a crock of ****, i like to do trick jumps and straffing so having the ability to not take any fall damage would be a godsend.

As for new perks im looking for something that might enhance your ability to see because as im sure many of you just like me suffer from not being able to see those dirty camps out there. so if there was a perk that made everything thermal without the use of a scope then that would be freakin win

I want to hear from you guys aswell so give me your honest opinino about what you want to see in Black Op's. any new killstreaks? new perks? your choice

Very Happy tongue tongue tongue Very Happy
Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in Black Ops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Overload :: Xbox :: New Releases-
Jump to: